Riding Partner & Fun, DRAMA FREE
Age 54 From Marlette, Michigan Online Today
Woman Seeking A Man
Basic Information Tell us a bit about yourself.
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As I am beginning the second half of my life. My career is taking off and I find myself single in my 50s. I am still young enough to want to ride with the wind in my face with a handsome stud to hold on to, but old enough to be annoyed by jealous exes, and high school drama. I love riding on the back but my goal is to have a tryke of my own to ride beside you. My career is taking off and I am still in the prime of my life. A friend to begin with but who knows what could develop after a few rides. I wil never ask someone to be anyone other than himself. I value honesty, loyalty, and spontanaeity.
- Sign Cancer
Appearance & Situation What's your present situation? Describe your appearance.
- My Body Type Is Fit
- My Height Is 5' 0 (1.52 m)
- My Eyes Are Hazel
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Single
- I Have Kids Yes - Not At Home
- I Want Kids No
- My Best Feature Is Chest
- Body Art Strategically Placed Tattoo
- My Hair Is Auburn / Red
- I Have One Or More Of These Dog
- Willing To Relocate Yes
More About You
- What are you looking for on the site? Riding Partners
- Are you part of a biker club? No
- Is biking a hobby or a way of life? Hobby
- Is your bike your main source of transportation? No
- Do you prefer riding leather or plain clothes? Plain Clothes
- What is your favorite place or road to ride? Open roads with great scenery
- What's your favorite biker event to attend? Bike Runs
Status What do you do?
- My Education Level Is University Degree
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- My Speciality Is Education / Academic
- My Job Title Is English Professor
- I Live With Pet(s)
- At Home It Gets A Bit Crazy Sometimes
- I'm A Smoker Yes - But Non Tobacco
- I Drink Yes - One Or Two
Personality How do you act? What are your tastes?
- Back In High School, I Was A Brain
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Friendly, Comedic, Fire Starter, Flirtatious, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Religion / Spirituality, Family, Dining, Exercising, Reading, Learning, Music, Tv, Movies, Internet, Games, Dancing, Theater, Travel, Cooking, Cars, Playing Cards, Camping, Gambling, Volunteering
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Partying, Staying At Home, Trying New Things, The Movies, Relaxing, Sleeping, Clubbing / Bars, Reading A Book, Going To A Casino, Tv, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
- An Ideal First Date Would Be A nice ride on the bike and a picnic somewhere along the way so we can talk and get to know each other with out battling loud music or a movie theater where you need to stay quiet. Great scenery and nature is always a romantic walk and the things you learn about each other can be invaluable.
- I've Always Wanted To Try Investigating a haunted house, Paragliding, and riding the highway on the way to Sturgis in South Dakota.
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Troublemaker, Someone They Want To Be, Cool, Raunchy, Goofy, A Flirt
Views Views on life.
- My Religion Is Spiritual But Not Religious
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are I Don't Like Politics
- My Goal In Life Is To be a good educator, mother, friend, and person. My dream is to be a College Professor, so I am living that dream and enjoying every minute of it. Helping my students to apply the concepts they learn in my class makes me feel accomplished and happy.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Campy, Clever, Dry / Sarcastic, Friendly, Goofy, Obscure, Slapstick, Raunchy, Sadistic
Taste What do you like?
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Documentaries, Dramas, Situation Comedies, Instructional, Movies, Reality Shows
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Cooking Shows, Paranormal shows, and Jeopardy
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Family, Horror, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are The Expendable Series, Harry Potter Series, and anything Shakespeare
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Country, Rock, Metal, Pop, Dance, Reggae, Folk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Pink Floyd, Kansas, Queen
- When I Read, I Always Read Ancient, Anthology, Auto-biography, Biography, Classic, Fiction, History, Horror, Humor, Music, Mystery, Nature, Reference, Poetry, Satire, Science, Supernatural
- My Top 3 Books Are The Other Boleyn Girl, Reservation Blues, and anything by JPatterson or S King
- My Idea Of Fun Is I love riding on the motorcyle of course, kareoke (I don't need a bucket to carry a tune either). I am a 4 2 0 girl and I enjoy spending time with friends laughing, cooking out, or enjoying a concert.
Looking for What are you looking for in your soulmate?
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Flirtatiousness, Money, Spontaneity, Oddities, Boldness, Sensitivity, Empathy, Great Skills, Humor, Good Looks, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Do You Look For? I look for honesty first and foremost. No girlfriend or wife at home or separated from... no drama tolerance. I just want someone I can hang with that knows how to be a good friend, communicates well, and will carry on a good conversation. A level head is always a plus. Take a ride when the weather is nice, enjoy a meal out just for fun. Gainfully employed or set in retirement as I am not a sugar momma by any means. I work two jobs to equal one full time income. I want my free time to be enjoyable.
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Friend, Date, Intimate
Back to Top of Page »